| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Budapest in February is very cool at 2 °C (35.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 5.1 °C (41.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -0.5 °C (31.1 °F).
- In February the average diurnal temperature range/ variation is 5.6 °C (10.1 °F).
- The weather in February is dry with periodic sleet or snow. A mere 38mm (1.5in) of liquid is discharged during on average 6 days.
- In February the skies in Budapest are gloomy with on balance a scanty 2:40 of dazzling sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 9:29 long and the longest day is 10:53 long with an average length of 10:10.
- There are approximately 7:18 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 26.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 73.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Budapest February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Budapest, Hungary
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Budapest:
- Kasprowy Wierch, Poland - 205.8 kms (127.9 miles) NNE
- Poprad, Slovakia - 197.2 kms (122.6 miles) NNE
- Kosice, Slovakia - 214.8 kms (133.5 miles) NE
- Sliac, Slovakia - 128.4 kms (79.8 miles) N
- Miskolc, Hungary - 144.9 kms (90.1 miles) ENE
- Debrecen, Hungary - 195.3 kms (121.4 miles) E
- Budapest-Lorinc, Hungary - 15.6 kms (9.7 miles) ESE
- Szeged, Hungary - 162.2 kms (100.8 miles) SSE
- Arad, Romania - 230.3 kms (143.1 miles) SE
- Timisoara, Romania - 258.2 kms (160.4 miles) SE