| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Budapest in May is very mild at 16.6 °C (61.88 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11.8 °C (53.2 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in May is 10.2 °C (18.4 °F).
- The weather in May is marginally dry with some rain. Only 61mm (2.4in) of liquid descends during on average 9 days.
- The heavens above Budapest are moderately sunny with on balance a pleasing 8:07 of beaming sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 14:25 long and the longest day is 15:39 long with an average length of 15:05.
- There are approximately 6:46 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 54.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 45.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Budapest May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Budapest, Hungary
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Budapest:
- Kasprowy Wierch, Poland - 205.8 kms (127.9 miles) NNE
- Poprad, Slovakia - 197.2 kms (122.6 miles) NNE
- Kosice, Slovakia - 214.8 kms (133.5 miles) NE
- Sliac, Slovakia - 128.4 kms (79.8 miles) N
- Miskolc, Hungary - 144.9 kms (90.1 miles) ENE
- Debrecen, Hungary - 195.3 kms (121.4 miles) E
- Budapest-Lorinc, Hungary - 15.6 kms (9.7 miles) ESE
- Szeged, Hungary - 162.2 kms (100.8 miles) SSE
- Arad, Romania - 230.3 kms (143.1 miles) SE
- Timisoara, Romania - 258.2 kms (160.4 miles) SE