| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Budapest in November is cool at 5.7 °C (42.26 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 8.5 °C (47.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 3.3 °C (37.9 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in November is 5.2 °C (9.4 °F).
- The weather in November is slightly dry with intermittent rain, sleet or snow. Only 59mm (2.3in) of fluid is dumped across on average 8 days.
- In November the skies in Budapest are very dim having on balance only 2:09 of magnificent sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 8:43 long and the longest day is 9:53 long with an average length of 9:15.
- There are approximately 6:53 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 23.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 76.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Budapest November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Budapest, Hungary
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Budapest:
- Kasprowy Wierch, Poland - 205.8 kms (127.9 miles) NNE
- Poprad, Slovakia - 197.2 kms (122.6 miles) NNE
- Kosice, Slovakia - 214.8 kms (133.5 miles) NE
- Sliac, Slovakia - 128.4 kms (79.8 miles) N
- Miskolc, Hungary - 144.9 kms (90.1 miles) ENE
- Debrecen, Hungary - 195.3 kms (121.4 miles) E
- Budapest-Lorinc, Hungary - 15.6 kms (9.7 miles) ESE
- Szeged, Hungary - 162.2 kms (100.8 miles) SSE
- Arad, Romania - 230.3 kms (143.1 miles) SE
- Timisoara, Romania - 258.2 kms (160.4 miles) SE