Vs > Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo
Budapest vs Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo Climate & Distance Between
Budapest vs Grottaglie, Italy
Budapest vs Santa Cruz, Bolivia
Budapest vs Death Valley, California, Usa
Budapest vs Cloncurry, Queensland, Australia
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Mangareva, Gambier Islands, French Polynesia
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Bahawalnagar, Pakistan
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Paso De Los Toros, Uruguay
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Anadyr, Russia
Lady Franklin Point, Nt vs Chico Univ Farm, Ca
Yokohama vs Yokkaichi
Reefton vs Aimores
Telsiai vs Concordia, Kansas
- The distance between Budapest, Hungary and Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo, Russia is approximately 4,774 km or 2,966 mi.
- To reach Budapest in this distance one would set out from Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo bearing 278.7° or W and follow the great circles arc to approach Budapest bearing 198.1° or SSW .
- Budapest has a marine west coast climate (Cfb) whereas Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo has a tundra climate (ET).
- Budapest is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome whereas Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo is in or near the polar desert biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 26.5 °C (47.7°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 8.8 °C (15.8°F) less in Budapest. The continentality subtype is subcontinental as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 316.3 mm (12.5 in) more which is equivalent to 316.3 l/m² (7.76 US gal/ft²) or 3,163,000 l/ha (338,146 US gal/ac) more. About 2 2/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 30.1° higher in Budapest than in Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Budapest relative to Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Budapest
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Budapest vs Okhotsk, Russia
Budapest vs Williamsburg, Va, Usa
Budapest vs Haeju, South Korea
Budapest vs Mount Argentario, Italy
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Red Deer, Ab, Canada
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Arapuni, New Zealand
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Torres, Brazil
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Gulkana, Ak, Usa
Dewar Lakes, Nt vs Djerba
Oujoa vs Jerba
Maringa vs Belém
Mzimba vs Budapest-LORINC
Budapest vs Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Budapest
- Kasprowy Wierch, Poland - 205.8 kms (127.9 miles) NNE
- Poprad, Slovakia - 197.2 kms (122.6 miles) NNE
- Kosice, Slovakia - 214.8 kms (133.5 miles) NE
- Sliac, Slovakia - 128.4 kms (79.8 miles) N
- Miskolc, Hungary - 144.9 kms (90.1 miles) ENE
- Debrecen, Hungary - 195.3 kms (121.4 miles) E
- Budapest-Lorinc, Hungary - 15.6 kms (9.7 miles) ESE
- Szeged, Hungary - 162.2 kms (100.8 miles) SSE
- Arad, Romania - 230.3 kms (143.1 miles) SE
- Timisoara, Romania - 258.2 kms (160.4 miles) SE
Climate Guides for Locations near Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo